What are the 2015 Registration Fees?
- Tee Ball (Pre-K/K) $65
- Minor-A (1st Grade) $75
- Minor-AA (2nd Grade) $85
- Minor-AAA (3rd/4th Grade) $95
- Majors (5th/6th Grade) $105
- Seniors (7th thru 9th Grade) $135
- Prep (10th thru 12th Grade) $150
Are there any other fees?
- A one-time Coin Fundraiser fee of $40, only charged once per family. Family gets 2 coins and entry into weekly prize drawings throughout the season. There are also discounts available at various merchants and SPFBL sponsors just by flashing the coin. These coins can be retained by the family, OR they can be re-sold (like a raffle) to friends, relatives, neighbors, etc. to recoup some of their fundraiser fee. Please note that this fundraiser is a necessary part of the league's inflows required to cover the season's expenses, as registration fees alone do not cover all expenses. Information on Registration and the Coin Fundraiser can be found in the 2015 Registration Flyer (download here).
- A late fee of $20 will be assessed after early registration has officially closed. At the present time, early registration for the 2015 season is scheduled to close on January 31st, 2015.
Are those all the fees?
Yes, with the exception of expenses related to travel programs and the middle school program, which are elite programs and are completely optional.